Our LOVE story

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

091010

Saturday :)

No Alarm in the weekend ^^
sleep till wake up automaticly...
LIKE IT!

Heading bk to mum house and fetch mum go eat...
the activity we doing everyweek~
i like the family day with my mum...

Mum tell me she think wanna eat the nasi lemak of Sakura House..
OKOK NO PROBLEM mum^^
but i'm not really confirm the location and turn to the wrong way 2TIMES!
oh suck!
but finally i get it!
the NASI LEMAK really so nice lor!
plan to go there with mum again next time...

Daven call me and ask me who wanna buy the Samsung Omnia Pro phone..
i help her to ask my fren but nobody wan to take..
ahaha~
suddenly i think tat mum phone was totally sot sot..
then i think wanna give mum my SE 995 phone to her
(i juz buy it 2months ago)
then i ask Daven sold the phone for me by RM600!
DEAL!
ahaha!
(actually she wan to sold this phone on RM750,& the market price now is RM1400+)
Thx ya!

change the new tyre for my car car aledi...
hehehe~
must test drive 2molo c can drive 130speed anot...
muahaha~
kidding lar~

Sleep lu~
gonna wake up early 2molo and meet my New Phone Samsung Omnia^^

No comments:

Post a Comment