Our LOVE story

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

081010

OH Friday!

Wake up-heading to class~
Simple life but i like ^^

So hately got ppl disturb~ing me!
Idiot!
plz stop to 4low me to the class & talk to me!
I DUNNO U AND U JUST FUCK OFF !
STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME!
i swear i will slap u 1day!

Pheewwww!
Idiot spoil my mood !
juz having my Starburks Mocha Blended in the whole day only!
no wonder y i will GASTRICK!
oh mama mia!
i hate gastrick~

after my facial class then going to Nail Art Academy..
buy 10 BOTTLE of the NEW nail  polish colour~
nyek nyek nyek~

bk to home & start to do a pedicure 4 myself!
Mission Complete!!!
hahahaha~
i like it!
the RED COLOUR on my toe now~
^.^v

my leg getting attack from some bacteria i think!
haizzz!
fucking itchy & pain~
WTH!
make me cant sleep well at the nite~

a msg, a comment, a wall post making my mood so HOT now~
allow me to say : FUCK YOU BASTARD
KEEP UR SHIT MOUNT SHUT start rite now!
STOP BULLSHIT!


一个人的言行举止,可以反映出个人的修养和智慧,

请停止作出伤害他人心灵,也不要在伤口撒盐,

怜悯之心,人皆有之~

你的所作所为,不但无耻,更令人发指!


本是同根生,相煎何太急?

No comments:

Post a Comment