Our LOVE story

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

R.I.P

Just now B juz come bk from badminton game and going to take shower ,
suddenly his phone ringing then i pick up the call,
is calling from Amy (B'sister)telling us tat B de jiu jiu was juz past away~
i get shock 3seconds and pass the phone to B~

B go to take his car and going to take our dinner,
suddenly B was crying....................
i really dunno wat can i do in the moment~
1st time i c my B drop the tears so seriously~
i really feel so pain and.............

after our dinner then we go bk home,
B de big older sis oso come bk to house and try to take k of B'mum...
B cry again~
i juz can hide inside the bedroom with my son~
coz i really dunno wat can i do and how to face all the sadly face....

sorry B,
i dunno wat i can do 4 u..
only i can do is stay bside u~
plz dun cry again coz u make my heart so pain~

R.I.P uncle~

1 comment: